At Lollipop Dental, we care about the health of our patients, team and community! That’s why we added the following safety measures for your upcoming visit:
- A COVID-19 screening questionnaire is given to every patient. Each person who visits our office will be asked to sanitize their hands, wear a mask and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- Each young patient should bring just one parent. Please do not bring any additional guests or children.
- Toys, magazines and iPads have been removed to help us keep a well-sanitized waiting room at all times.
- Stickers placed on the floor will help everyone maintain proper social distancing.
- All payments are made through our virtual terminal with a credit or debit card to minimize points of contact.
- Increased sanitization protocols have been added to each treatment session.
- Medical-grade HEPA filter air purifiers have been placed in each dental care space that have 99.95% filtration efficiency for virus sized particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Every member of our team will be following the same safety protocols as our patients.
- Sanitization is available as you leave our office.
If you would like to receive care without visiting our office, we invite you to schedule a virtual consultation visit! Our team can provide a dental consultation virtually so that you don’t have to leave home. Please use this Virtual Consultation Form and one of our team members will contact you.
If you would like more information, give us a call! We’re happy to answer any questions that you have and look forward to seeing you soon!