At Lollipop Dental, we care about the health of our patients, team and community! Beginning June 15, 2021, we will implement the following changes to all of our offices:
- Masks must still be worn at all times while inside of our offices.
- A COVID-19 screening questionnaire is no longer required for your appointment.
- Each young patient is no longer limited to one parent during the visit.
- Social distancing will not be mandated within our patient lobbies.
- We will maintain increased sanitization protocols to each treatment session.
- Medical-grade HEPA filter air purifiers will remain in place in each dental care space. They provide 99.95% filtration efficiency for virus sized particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Every member of our team will be following the same safety protocols as our patients.
- Sanitization is available as you leave our office.
If you would like to receive care without visiting our office, we invite you to schedule a virtual consultation visit! Our team can provide a dental consultation virtually so that you don’t have to leave your home. Please fill out this Virtual Consultation Form and one of our team members will contact you.
If you would like more information, give us a call! We’re happy to answer any questions that you have and look forward to seeing you soon!